How to Make "Holiday Golden Grahams Clusters"
Merry Christmas to our dear friends!!
My friend, "Dee" taught me how to make this and since then I just loved making this clusters during holiday season. As many friends willing to share the recipe, I put lazy recipe with rough measurement here for you. So please adjust whatever you think better, hope it works!
Your choice of Nuts (Almonds, Peanuts or Walnuts)
White Chocolate (Melting Wafers)
* 2 1/2 cup White chocolate chips or wafers
* 2 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
* 1/2 cup Nuts
* 1/2 cup Craisins
1) Put wax paper or foil over a cookie sheet.
2) Spreads Nuts, Craisins and Grahams on the sheet.
3) Heat chocolate until melted –a double boiler- keep water boiling in larger pan.
4) Put wafers in smaller pan. Be careful not burn yourself!!
5) Cover Cereal mix with melted chocolate.
6) Leave it in room temperature until hard & set.
7) Break into pieces.